Vision and Values
Our Vision is for all children to reach their full potential and become effective members of society.
Craigieburn Primary School’s mission is to :
- Develop Literacy, Numeracy and Thinking Skills
- Provide opportunities for children to develop social skills to become positive members of the wider community.
- Provide a safe, nurturing environment.
- Recognise and develop individual potential of all students in all areas.
- Provide a stimulating and inclusive curriculum.
- Encourage risk taking and reflection of own learning in a technological environment.
Our School Values