Craigieburn Primary is committed to providing a safe, secure and stimulating learning environment, where the risk of harm is minimised, and students feel physically and emotionally confident to reach their full potential.
Wendy Alway is our full-time Student Wellbeing Officer. She resources the classroom wellbeing program, coaches staff in wellbeing practices and supports students throughout the school.
Our purpose is to:
- Implement preventative and early intervention strategies to support positive behaviours.
- Implementing Child Safety Standards to keep children safe as set out in Ministerial Order No. 870.
- Implementing procedures to support school attendance
- Utilise school data to help to identify students requiring additional support
- Developing school-wide procedures to support student welfare and student learning needs